Structure, Rules and Regulations
English Entrance Examination
International College of Digital Innovation, Chiang Mai University
Structure of the Examination Paper:
- The English Entrance Examination comprises of three parts, namely,
Reading Comprehension (45 minutes/35 marks); Listening Comprehension (60 minutes/40 marks); and Grammar (60 minutes/25 marks).
- There is only one answer sheet used for the entire examination.
- A question paper of each part of the examination is provided one at a time, and it shall be retrieved after the given time lapsed.
- As for the Listening Comprehension, there are four short stories, and each story is played twice.
Rules and Regulations:
- Students are advised to arrive at the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the examination starts in order to check their seats which are laid according to their application number.
- The student is not allowed to enter the examination room after 15 minutes of a commencement of the examination.
- No mobile phones or other electronic devices such as smart watches are permitted into the examination room.
- Plastic bags bearing the seat number of the students are provided for keeping the mobile phones, and shall be kept by the invigilator. The mobile phones shall be returned to the students upon a departure from the examination room after the completion of the examination.
- Get a passport handy for validation which will be carried out by the invigilator in the examination room prior to the start of the examination.
- Use either blue or black ballpoint pen for answering on the answer sheet.
- Should the student require anything during the examination, the student has to inform the invigilator for permission.
- Student who attempts at cheating at the examination regardless of whether it is successful or not will be asked to end the examination. As such, the whole examination done by such student is void.
Note: CMU by the International College of Digital Innovation shall reserve the right to unilaterally change the rules and regulations where necessary.